Quick cleaning is needed as cleanliness is very much important for all. We need to clean our room, home, office, and surroundings as well. we cannot concentrate on our work in a dirty place. It is the first priority to keep ourselves clean. Many diseases can be removed in a clean environment. The diseases can be spread from the dirt. It will disturb us. However, we may fall sick if we can’t maintain cleanliness. We learn from our childhood to keep clean our surroundings. It brings a healthy life. Moreover, we can do our work properly in a fresh place. We can clean our home and room easily if we know some tricks.
So, do you know that it is not very hard work to clean the roof? It is very easy to clean the roofs and remove the algae and moss. You have to know the tricks to do it. If you know the process, then you can easily clean your roof and can drive all the algae and moss away from the surface. However, algae and moss increase when we don’t clean regularly. It spreads all over the surface. There are many types of Algae in the roof, namely Blue and Red Algae. These Algae may damage the surface of the roof.
Tips To Clean Your Asphalt Roof
One can clean your Asphalt Roof by the following tips.
- You should maintain your Asphalt room. You have to clean it regularly. It required frequently to clean the surface otherwise algae and moss can increase.
- Chlorine bleach has the ability to kill the algae and moss. You can control the increase of algae and moss with this bleach. You have to spread the bleach all over the surface of the roof.
- Sunlight can decrease the algae and moss. Algae and moss can spread in a dark place. They can spread in the moisture environment. you should keep your roof in the sunlight.
- So, you can remove algae and moss with a mixture of chlorine and water. The ratio should be 50:50. It will clean the Asphalt roof properly.
- You should trim the trees that touch the roof and keep away the sunlight from the roof. The shadow place is perfect for the growth of the algae. They can increase in this environment.
- You should keep a proper drainage system so that all the moisture can be drawn out. It increases in the shade place and in the presence of the moisture.
- You should take care of the ventilation. Algae and moss can be increasing rapidly in this environment.
Hence, you can control the growth of the algae and moss if you follow these tips. You have to maintain it regularly. However, the roof might be damaged with the effect of algae and moss. The roof might lose its durable property. However, a house covered with algae and moss is not looking good. The house may lose its beauty for this Algae. Do you know it is harmful to our health? Yes, it is a danger to our health. Many diseases can spread from the Algae.